Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal data such as your name, contact information, and employment history when you submit a job application or interact with us in other ways, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or attend our events.
With effect from 1 October 2020, under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition announced by Ministry of Manpower (MOM), we are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport Number) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions fulfilling a specific criteria as outlined by MOM.
PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data would not be applicable in such cases, as this is a regulatory requirement.
The information captured is used as documentary proof and is required to furnish as and when requested by MOM. To learn more about the new EALCs, please click here.
Use of Personal Data
Your personal information may be used for the following cases:
- To establish and maintain a satisfied working relationship with you.
- To mediate for a matching of your suitability for a job position or an assignment.
- To provide you with training opportunities, whenever relevant.
- To improve our service quality and evaluations by analysing data and proposing new solutions.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Prospective employers and clients of Pasona to make sure suitability for employment.
- Our clients and interested concerns we managed.
- Other members of the Pasona group.
- Any government departments or any person with lawful entitlement.
- Referees and Insurers.
- Our business partners, such as IT or database contractors and so on.
- Other providers entrusted for training opportunities.
- Third party providers for background and credit checking services.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Transfers of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence number: 90C4069
Registered office: 1 FINLAYSON GREEN #09-02 SINGAPORE 049246
Data Protection Officer (DPO) : Misaki Morimura (Sugakawa)
Copyright © 2023 Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. (EA Licence 90C4069)
Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a TS adopter.
Copyright © 2023 Pasona Singapore Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.